Thursday, February 18, 2010

Symba's Rival/Farewell to Baby

We just took Baby into rescue a few weeks ago. She came in with BooBoo. Baby was not in good health, and we don't really know how old she was-- but she was not a young girl. Sadly, Baby died yesterday. Thank you, Jon and Ann, for giving her a safe and loving place to be, even though it was so short. I know BooBoo will miss her. Farewell sweet Baby. +++++++ ++++++ ++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
Remember Symba? He dresses as a Peke who could fight Chuck Norris for Halloween. He's one tough Peke. Well, at least he thinks so.
I found this Peke-- his name is Boo, which means Sun in Chinese. He has his own web blog, but it's all in Japanese or Chinese so sending you there would be pointless unless you can read that language. Boo lives in Kyoto, Japan. He is nine years old and has on a full ninja outfit, including a sword. People who see him near the Kiyomizudera temple or the Nijo Castle in Kyoto think he's very cute. I agree!!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am sad to hear about Baby but like you said , he was with good people.

I am loving the ninja outfits but its Japanese and peke's are Chinese so it should be Kung Fu.
LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about little Baby. I send his family my love.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES