Sunday, February 14, 2010

LACY/Food Recall

There is a food recall. Nature’s Variety has initiated a voluntary recall of their Chicken Formula Raw Frozen Diet for dogs and cats with a "Best If Used By" date of 11/10/10 because these products may be contaminated with Salmonella. The only products affected are limited to chicken medallions, patties, and chubs with a "Best If Used By" date of 11/10/10. No other Nature’s Variety products are affected.
Click here: Important Food Safety Information Nature's Variety
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My name is Lacy. I came from a Maryland shelter-- I needed help!!
I am way too thin, and have a skin condition that is doing so much better now that I'm in rescue. My foster mom, Kim, gives me baths every 4 days and my skin feels so much better.
I went out quickly to try to find a spot to go to the bathroom. I have a sweater (like Anna), but this was going to be a fast trip!
You can see my hair is missing here-- but the redness is going away and my hair will start to grow back. I'm pretty thin, but I love the food I'm getting! The vets are really helping me, and I'm getting so much love from my foster mom.
I love laying in the sunshine.
And I like my foster brother, Clarence! He is SO good with all the foster dogs who go through here. His foster mom thinks he's the perfect dog-- and I think he must be!
I love being here. I get to lay on the blankets on the couch. And rest. And know I'm loved.
I'll be ready for adoption soon. Aren't I cute? I just know a lot of people will want me!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh Lacy , you are one sweet peke. I hope you find a lovely home real soon!

Anonymous said...

<3 Kisses to Lacy.

Karin said...

Lacy is a sweetie. She knows the sunshine helps her skin heal.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES