Thursday, December 13, 2012

JINGLE BELLS

 My daughter, who has a "lost dog magnet" found this very sweet lab yesterday in Va. Beach.    The dog has obviously been neglected or lost for awhile.   She weighs 52 pounds and should be about 70.    Her ears are swollen like cauliflowers.
We are trying to find her owner (if she's been lost a long time), or a rescue group or someone who will just love her the rest of her life.   She is probably 7-8 years old, and extremely sweet.    My daughter had two dogs and can't take another, and I am full.  If you can help, please let me know.  Here are some videos.   We really don't want to take her to animal control, even though we will notifiy them that we have her.

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh the poor dog!!
I hope he does not go back to the "owners" but to a nice new home.

Doing one of my "Adoption Dances" Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES