Saturday, December 8, 2012

BARON'S CHRISTMAS

 This is Baron.   He lives in California and his mom reads the Must Love Pekes blog, so she saw me asking for Peke Christmas pictures.    Baron is ready for Christmas with his hat and "collar."  
 Baron was adopted three years ago from a rescue organization in Los Angeles.  They wished they lived near us so they could adopt a friend for Baron.   I know a rescue friend near them.  Maybe I can put them in touch! 
When I saw this picture of Baron with his Keeshond friend, Cailleigh, I just smiled.   I've had two Keeshonds, both with Pekingese buddies.   So, this really touched my heart.    I hope you both have an incredible Christmas!   Thank your mom for sharing pictures!!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oooo they have their tree up!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES