Must Love Pekes is a blog for those who love Pekingese, their looks, their antics, their personalities. It is written by me, Linda, and I have been rescuing Pekingese for over 15 years. Lots of them have gone through our home. We have loved them all.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
HELIOTROPE-- TOXIC PLANT
This pretty plant is one you don't want in your home or yard-- it is very toxic and can kill your pets. It causes total liver destruction. Someone's dog chewed a bit of the leaves daily-- and the owners had no idea it was slowly killing her. It comes in white and purple flowers. If you have this plant in your home or yard, get it out. Or put it where no pet can get to it-- for me, that would mean GONE!