Monday, April 13, 2015

BAILEY--HAPPY NOW!

 Bailey came into rescue almost 2 years ago.    He had been living in a home with far too many dogs.   He wasn't getting the attention, care or protection he needed.
We were told he was about 4-5 years old-- and what a sweet boy he was.    He just wanted to be loved.
 His foster mom decided she couldn't part with him and decided to keep him.  It happens a lot.  I think many of us who foster fall in love and keep at least one of our fosters.  (I've kept a few more than that!)
 Bailey's mom just sent me a note to let me know about Bailey and his life with her.   Here's what she wrote:
"What a blessing he has been in my life.   He's healthy, happy and very deeply loved.    He's also turned out to be a hoover when he's outside.  He believes that anyone outside should only be out if they are walking a dog.  He stops and studies every person he sees, looking for a dog.   I'm so grateful for my Bailey."
We are grateful to her for adopting this sweet boy!   I love updates on our foster graduates!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh he is adorable !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES