Thursday, April 2, 2015

LEXIE GOES FOR A VISIT

 Lexie stays home most of the time-- well, most of mine do.   But, she got to go on a visit with me.
 We went to my friend's home to visit with Clarence, Princeton, and Scooby.
 Scooby loved Lexie!   Her-- not so much.
 Princeton was adorable-- he just wanted his toy.
 Did you get it, Clarence?
 Poor Princeton!
 And the chase is on!   Kim's dogs love to play.
 Scooby was worn out after awhile-- I guess this goes on a lot.
 Lexie just wanted to be on my lap-- out of the fray.
 Scooby are you ready for another round?
 Oh, you just want a kiss from your foster daddy.
 I met Sandra there-- I've known her on facebook, but not in person.  Nice to meet you!
 Sandra enjoyed watching all the Peke antics.
 Clarence and Lexie went outside awhile.
 And he kept watch on her for me.
Meanwhile, at home, Starlight was napping.  Oh, the life of a Peke!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh its nice to get out of the house! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES