Thursday, April 9, 2015

DESI AND WANDA AT EASTER!

 Desi's mom and dad have been busy refinishing some floors and painting trimwork.
 So, the Easter pictures were a little late-- but worth it!!
 Desi and Wanda are all decked out in their pink outfits and they look stunning.
 There are flowers and Easter eggs..
 And Easter bonnets!!
 Desi is such a pro, she doesn't even try to shake it off.
 Wanda has her pink and purple Easter colors on.
 I see your Easter basket there.
 Did you get some treats in it?
 No chocolate of course.  We know that is not good for dogs.
 I just love your hat-- did your mom make it?   I know she is so talented!
 I can't wait to see the rest of the Easter pictures your mom sent.
Everyone loves to see all of you dressed up and looking beautiful!  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

That's it !

I cannot take it any more!!!

Desi is the Kim Kardashian of Pekingese !!!

*she even has some of those sisters!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES