Sunday, July 5, 2015

BELLA VISITS

 Bella came to visit me for the day.   She ate some breakfast in the playpen-- I didn't want the rest to try to share her food.
 She is such a sweet little girl.  I don't think her tongue fits in her mouth.
 She is about ten pounds-- and just wants to be a lap dog.
 She needs a minor dental and then she will be ready to go!
 I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!   A dental won't hurt a bit.
 She found a toy she likes at my house.
 She loved it so much, that I sent it back to her foster home with her.
Starlight walked by-- to get away from all the chaos.    She did not care about the toy at all.   That's my Starlight!   Bella is 5 1/2 years old and wants a loving home where she can be the center of attention.   She is fine with other dogs-- let us know if you're interested in her!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh that Bella is very pretty Linda.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES