Friday, June 3, 2016

SWEET WADDLES

 Waddles came into rescue in March of this year.  
 When we get them from shelters, we don't always know what their condition is.  Most of the time we have little information.   It turned out that Waddles was blind, and had almost no teeth.   But, he gets around.   Blind dogs learn to navigate and their other senses "step up" and become more astute.   I'm learning this as Kai Kai continues to learn how to get around after losing his sight so quickly.
 Waddles is so sweet.   When Jeanne (his first foster mom) couldn't watch him, he was in the big playpen-- he loves his little house in there.
 Allie Marie (and Taz) found out that Waddles was going to his new foster home.   She was going to meet him!
 They met and had fun and they are both so sweet.   I wish I could have been there!
Allie Marie needed a nap afterwards.   It must have been so much fun!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I love Waddles ...... I wish I could adopt him!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES