Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ROCKY

 Rocky came into rescue with his mom, Baby Girl, and his dad, Furby.  
 They love to be together, but we know it's hard to adopt multiple dogs, or a family.
 As long as Rocky has attention and someone around a lot, I think he will do fine.  
 Rocky is timid, and not a bit alpha.
 He met my Pekes and did fine.   (No, those are NOT all my dogs haha.)
 Hello, you sweet boy!!
 Are you winking with me?
 Rocky was exploring the Pekingese pathway- it will all be redone this summer.   (If you've read my blogs, you know about the Pekingese pathway.
 He saw his mom on my daughter's lap, so....
 He just had to get up there, too!
 This is a  sweet family and we are so glad we could help them.
 So is Rocky!
If you are interested in more information, or in adopting Rocky or his family members, please fill out an application on our web site:   Click here: Potomac Valley Pekingese Club - Online Application adopt  We require home visits and vet checks.   Previous Peke/dog history is a plus.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that Rocky is a charmer!!!

I think he would suit a nice older person who just wants one dog to cuddle.
Of course.... if he was adopted with his Peke family - fabulous ....but as Linda says ... he could be happy on his own.

I am doing my Adoption Dance for Rocky and his family!!!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES