Sunday, March 26, 2017

FURBY, BABY GIRL AND ROCKY

These three sweet ones just came into rescue.  Their owners had to give them up.
 My gang are so used to visitors that they don't pay much attention other than greeting them.   Of course, Starlight was offended lol.
 Baby Girl is a beauty.
 Furby is going on 13.  His skin is bad, but we are treating it and he will get special food and baths and meds.  He has the tiniest bark!!
 Rocky just wants to be a lap dog.  
 Rocky is the son of Baby Girl and Furby.  He is very attached to his mom.   He is SO sweet. Oh my, he's been here just hours and I love him already!
I'll write more about them this week.  Once they are medically clear, they will be available for adoption.

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Furby ... when you start his "make-over" he will be a beauty too..... I just love that Baby Girl -you know I love a black Peke Linda !
I am doing my Triple Adoption Dance for that super sweet trio of pups!!!

Lost Earring said...

I am so hopeful that they can be adopted altogether.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES