Sunday, April 14, 2019

AMMO SAYS HAPPY SUNDAY!

 Ammo came into rescue in January-- he was with a family, but all the kids were stressing him out some.
He is a sweet boy, and he has a lot of energy for an 8-10 year old.  
 He had been in a puppy mill and rescued as a puppy.   He is great with other dogs and loves to play.  I mean he LOVES to play.  He is being fostered with Bellamy and they play a lot.  Ammo loves long walks and enjoys snuggling, too.  He especially loves men and adores his foster dad, Joe.
 Ammo would love to join your family-- but for now, he says HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
 Potomac Valley Pekingese Club - Online Application adopt

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Sunday Ammo !!!

I am doing my Adoption Dance for you .

Oh , you are such a handsome man :)

Lost Earring said...

What a cutie Ammo is and looking for a stress free home. He reminds me of my Bandit except Ammo is a larger size. I hope he finds his true Furever home soon.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES