Friday, May 27, 2022

AND SHES HOME!

I told you we had two of our grandkids full time while our daughter was teaching near Cape Town, S Africa. 
She loves it there.   But, we’re glad she arrived home safely.  It took a few extra days but she’s home. 
So what did I do last night.   I sat on the porch w Zoey.  
I had to share a few pictures.  My grandson ran to see her after school.  He was so excited!!
And Sugar Bit was close behind!  
After they left, it was so quiet.  Callie was back out in the yard. The rain finally stopped. 
Sissy was zonked out on the porch. 
Piper was making sure no intruders were close by. 
And I just sat on the porch to read and have some tea.   I love all five grandkids so much   They are my heart   But, a little quiet will be okay too ❤️

 

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES