Friday, May 13, 2022

APPLESAUCE GETS GROOMED

No, this isn’t Applesauce.   It’s my Piper.  I am trying to learn to groom some.  He had surgery two weeks ago, so he has large areas of missing hair.  But, I hand trimmed his back and legs and used a smaller trimmer on his face.  I leave his ears long.  He felt so good after his bath 
Sissy had a turn too.  I trimmed her nails and the hair on her feet.  I like her feet trimmed she can walk easier and not bring lots of things in from the yard.  She had a bath and cream rinse and she was so good about being blown dry.  
Beautiful Applesauce had the real deal.  He has his own professional groomer.  Look how wonderful he is.  And I see his little tongue out, too.   
He was all tuckered out and needed a nap, but he did pose before he fell asleep.  So many are getting shorter haircuts before it gets hot.  What about your dogs? 
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Winter coming on here so no short cuts for us!
I do groom Yum Yum all year but I take him for his summer cut at the groomers in December. I do not have the prof. clippers.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES