Monday, May 2, 2022

WELCOME TO RESCUE PRINCESS


Princess was in a shelter in my area. 
She’s in very tough shape.  Her paperwork says 5-8 years old.  But, it’s hard to tell because of her condition.   We will have more information as she spends time in rescue. 
She must have been eaten up by fleas and her skin is so bad. 
The shelter was told that her owner went into hospice care.  
These are long term skin issues. No hair on her lower back at all.  She didn’t want to be picked up and I can see why.  It hurt. 
She was begun on eye meds, skin meds and special shampoo.  My vet will do more tomorrow to evaluate her.    New life begins.  
Welcome to rescue! 💕
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I was so shocked to see this poor dear Peke.
I am so glad you have her and can help!!!
Prayers for Princess.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES