Wednesday, May 25, 2022

THE JOY GIVERS

Do you have a Joy Giver in your life?   Is it a person? Is it a dog?   
Or both?  
Ginger Snap and Lucy Lu are Joy Givers to their mom and dad. 
Biscuit gives so much joy to his family.  He especially loves his girl.   
Gidget is a Joy Giver.  Even when she’s screaming.   How can one 12 pound dog make so much noise. 
Some people loves places— I do, too.  And some give great joy.  
But there’s something about a small, living, breathing pup that gives incredible joy. 
And some of us have more then one… or two… or more.  
“I GIVE JOY!” 
The Joy Givers come in many colors. 
Some are loners and some love a companion.   
These Joy Givers sometimes live 14 years or more. 
Some Joy Givers aren’t even Pekingese.   Imagine!  
Some joy Givers remain in our hearts even when they are gone.  We remember their antics and funny personalities.  
Some Joy Givers look to us to help them.  
Some learn to trust us. 
Some look alike.  
Some Joy Givers hog the bed and make us laugh. 
Some play hide and seek. 
Do you have a Joy Giver in your life now or in the past?  Share their pictures.  Bring joy to us by sharing YOUR joy w us. 
WE LOVE THE JOY GIVERS! 


 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I have one Joy Giver but he is on strike!!

You see my husband is doing a part time job at the moment and so Yum Yum is home with me but ...... now Linda, I am the one that feeds, grooms and does medicine etc but .... he is hanging around the garage door waiting all day for my husband plus.... putting on a sad crumby attitude .
This "put out" attitude changes as soon as my husband walks through the door .... that is when we see The Joy Giver!! lol

* I still love him !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES