Thursday, May 26, 2022

MORE JOY GIVERS.

I loved the pictures you shared of Joy Givers in your lives.  My Scooterbug and Cranberry were part of our lives when we began rescue.  Scooterbug loved the fosters but Cranberry just wanted them to leave. 
Kai Kai was my beautiful best Joy Giver. ❤️
Of course, my grandchildren give me tremendous joy.  
They are so much fun! 
My daughters were my original Joy Givers. 
All grown up and still give so much love and joy. 

Lizzie and.. 
Moe,,, 
And Elwood give Chip and Robin and lot of joy.  Lizzie and Elwood are PVPC alumni. 
Willie was one of Susanna’s Pekes.  He went to the Rainbow Bridge. 
And then she adopted Applesauce.  Such a sweet boy.  
Fu-Yang was another Joy Giver to Susanna. 
Catherine joined Tricia’s family after Sophie passed away.  She fills a big hole that was there after Sophie left. 
The Yodi gang.  Wait— who is missing? 🤣
Mollie and Nana are part of Amee’s sweet group.  
Jules and Pearl were both from PVPC.  Their joyful presence is very missed.  
Joy Givers are wonderful to have in our lives.  Just running my hand through their hair can be so calming.  And waking at night w one beside me is so seeet.  What would we do without them. 🥰

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What beautiful Joy Givers !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES