Thursday, May 19, 2022

SO WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?

So, what has made me extra busy lately?   Nope, I didn’t go see penguins. 
But, a few dogs were helped.   Fresia was one. 
And Lil Man had surgery and went to his new foster home yesterday.   
And Cashew came into rescue.   But, I’ve just helped in the planning.  Not the “doing” w these sweet dogs. 
I’ve snuggled w Zoey and showed her pictures.  
Of penguins!   I’ve had two of my grandkids full time because my professor daughter teaches in S Africa each May and I have extra things to do.  It’s fun but takes lots of energy.   
But then, she sends pictures like this.  Beautiful.  And penguins.   And baboons.  
And signs to watch for elephants.  I really think I’d notice them without a sign. 🤣
I’d heed this one!   A good sign to have BEFORE I see a crocodile.  
For now, I’ll watch kids and dogs and take Gidget in a wagon up to the school.  (Our neighborhood school is just around the corner—so nice!)
And when I have a free moment in the morning for coffee, we can sit in the hammock to begin the day.  My life is full and I love it. ❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh you are very busy Linda !!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES