Wednesday, February 9, 2011

STARLIGHT AND BEACH BIT

Last week, my grandson, Beach Bit, was in the hospital. Starlight wondered where her boy was. She LOVES Beach Bit and gives him lots of kisses and foot licks daily. He wasn't here and she knew something was wrong. And Mom was gone at lot during the day (I was at the hospital). Starlight wanted to know what was going on!
Beach Bit is back at our house during the day now. And he has a new bouncey seat-- all strapped in which you can't see since he's always holding on to a towel or wash cloth. He loves them!
Starlight has his old bouncey seat. She loves that thing! When I put Beach Bit into his, she was ready to jump in with him, so I ran and got hers.
And they sat side by side in the kitchen while I had my coffee.
And Starlight noticed he was RIGHT BESIDE HER. Oh, this was too good. She was thinking........
I think I want to see him closer. Maybe I can lean in.....
And he sees her coming!
And then Starlight gives him a big kiss!!
YUCK! What was that?!
Starlight thinks Beach Bit is HER baby. She lays under his swing, checks on him, kisses him, and gives him lots of attention.
And Beach Bit is just fine with that.
He is surrounded by Pekingese and he's just fine and so are they. Life is good! (And busy!)

7 comments:

lady jicky said...

Beach Bit knows that the best nurses in the World are Lady Peke's!

cby said...

How adorable and SO sweet!!! I'm glad you have help, Linda, all in the family, too. :)

Tracey said...

Praise the Lord that Beach Bit is better and back where he belongs! I know that Starlight is so glad her baby is home! The side by side bouncy seats are hysterical! LOVE IT!! Linda, you are just a wonderful Mother and Grandmother! It shows in all you do for your babies furry and human! Take care and enjoy that coffee today. You deserve it! All my best, Tracey

emilyp said...

Those are some of the sweetest pics I have seen yet! I am so glad that Beach Bit is home and right next to Starlight where he belongs:)

Karin said...

Starlight is such a perceptive little peke. It's so cute how she won't leave Beach Bit's side and is always making sure he's alright. What sweet pictures!
I agree with Tracey ~ You are a fantastic mom and grandma!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of Beach Bit. Looking at him, you would never know what happened to him. And Starlight.....what a Sweetie!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of Beach Bit. Looking at him, you would never know what happened to him. And Starlight.....what a Sweetie!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES