Monday, November 20, 2017

RICKY-- SWEET BOY

 Ricky was my foster boy in 2004.   Gosh, have I been in rescue that long-- yes, longer!
He was only three when he was put in a shelter, and he was so adorable.  It's hard to know why some are given up.  
 He came to my house and was so easy to get along with.   He had no Peke-a-tude at all!
 Ricky lives near me and his mom and I are good friends.   We try to get together for lunch as often as we can.  It's such a treat to see her and we always meet at a favorite restaurant on the beach.   "Old" friends are so special.  They know you, they care about you and of course, we both love Pekingese. 
Ricky is an old boy now.  He has a bad back, like so many older Pekes.   But, his sweet nature is still the best.   I just love this boy! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I can see why Ricky is called "Sweet boy" .... because he just looks it Linda!

Coco has been to the Vet ..... eating Possum Poo again !!! Rrrrr ..... her stomach is very upset and its been super hot here - 87f (and we are going to have this weather for the whole week ) so that does not make things any better for her but it could be worse.
We are overrun with possums as they are protected and you cannot do "anything" with them! We have lost a oak tree because they have just eaten it away!
So..... anyone want a possum ???... I will post them to you :) LOL they are cute looking! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES