Friday, July 10, 2020

CUPCAKE -- SIX YEAR ADOPTAVERSARY

I received an email that said, "It's now been 6 years since those two nice ladies brought Cupcake to me from Harrisonburg, VA. She is healthy, happy, and loves Remington (my rescued Lhasa Apso)."   I love updates!  (Her name in rescue was Tiffany, but I love the name Cupcake!!)
Here she was when we were asked to take her into rescue six years ago. 
She was in a shelter in the western part of Virginia and was only five years old.   
She had eye care and all her vetting was done.   Look at that face! 
She had a wonderful application and went to live in Maryland.
She is such a happy girl.  
She loves Remmington, who was adopted shortly after she arrived.  They became the best friends.   I see those happy faces!
Cupcake is here with her dog family.  She is on the left with a poodle, a Shih Tzu, a Llasa (Remmington) and a Heinz 57 (their mom's description).  :-)   This is a happy crew!  I love hearing from our adopters.  It makes my day!  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Made my day too Linda....... that sure is one happy crew!!!

So happy for Ms Cupcake!!!

Lost Earring said...

Adorable family. And love the name Cupcake. My beautiful and much loved Cupcake left us at age 13 nearly 6 years ago.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES