Friday, July 24, 2020

LADY MIMOSA “MOMO” ADOPTED

Oh sweet Momo.   We loved having you here.  
We met your new parents yesterday.  
Before we left, we all took extra time to hold you.  
And you decided to rearrange my mats in the kitchen.
Clara wondered what’s Momo was doing.  The old Peke and the baby Peke.  So much love.
Momo tried to pull it into the dining room.
Then, I heard something different.  Yes, she ran to the top of the stairs. 😳. How did you do that?
We got in the car and hooked up our seat belts.
She got restless, so she took a little nap.
Across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel over to the Eastern Shore of Virginia.  
 We had all driven several hours and we arrived w in ten minutes of each other.
Momos new mom already loved her. 
We were all wearing our masks.  (One of my grandchildren is immune compromised, so I’m more careful.)
Momo had a little walk.
She met her new dad.
They adore her.
Momo took some of her toys w her.
She had time to check everything out, and of course, she had a drink.
I packed  her food, and some toys, and her special blanket from Andrea.
It was time to say good bye, and if course, I gave more kisses.
We will miss her!  I love you little girl. 💖💖

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So sad to say "good bye" but Ms Momo is with a new loving family and I am so glad for her.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES