Monday, July 27, 2020

MOMO JOINS THE NEIGHBORHOOD

 Momo is charming her new family.
I was in touch w them because I had known them for twelve years, and I knew the incredible care they give their Pekes.
They had lost two of their adopted Pekes, and Gingersnap missed having a friend.
So we met in the middle on the Eastern Shore of  Virginia.  
And Momo never missed a beat.   She settled right in. The neighbors are falling in love with her.  
And she loves burrowing unto the pile of toys to find JUST THE RIGHT ONE.
GINGERSNAP had been sulking in the kitchen and Momo was trying to be her friend.  Well, Gingersnap came out and didn’t run back.  Progress!!   I think they will be best pals! 💖💖

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Looks like Ms Momo has settled in and ..... Gingersnap... oh you are a pretty one !!!

Lost Earring said...

These photos made my morning. What a little doll she is and Gingersnap is adjusting to having a pal now.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES