Monday, July 20, 2020

MORE SUMMER HAIR

Lynne's Peke says "summer hair?"   I took care of that!
Magoo said, "the humidity is getting to me!"
Sophie has her lion's cut, so she's just fine.
Yogi's mom is a groomer, and he has proved a challenge.  He definitely has an opinion.   But, he will be cool now! 
Pretty Penny the little wahini is beautiful.  The flower really adds to her summer look.
Dolly is laughing at all of us who have frizzy locks. 
Jay Jay-- did you really fall in the lake TWICE?  Really?  Two times!?
Buffy said she's giving up on summer hair. 
Maggie is, too.  Oh, Maggie, I can relate!
Harvard says real men shave their hair.   LOL 
Yodi is stylin!    He is so cool in his shades.
Griffen the Grub says summer cuts are the only way to go. 
Willow says, "Enough!  I'm done with the hair.  I'm just taking a nap!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum and I would love "summer hair" ..... OMG its just so cold here at the moment!

Gel up Peke's!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES