Saturday, August 8, 2020

A RESCUE DAY

We took two Pekes from a shelter.
Their owner had died and they were placed there.  Zoey is 12 and sweet, but neglected.
I set up play pens to begin with to let them decompress. 
After a five person transport, they arrived.
Rascal is 14 years ago and has been very neglected.  He is getting stuck in corners and staring at walls.  
Tracey and her friend helped- as did Tammy, Aimee, Chip, and then me.  😀
We stopped at the vet to have lab work done.  We need to see what their medical condition is.  I’m mostly concerned w Rascal.
I’m not sure Zoey can hear and she has one eye.
She loves to be held.
 We will find out Monday how they are.  For now, they are safe and sound asleep.
It was a long day for them.  Thank you to everyone who helped.

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

It was a long day for you all too !


You know you are all Peke Angels!!!

They are both super sweet Linda.

Lost Earring said...

My heart hurts and I pray that they see days much better than the last few days.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES