Wednesday, August 12, 2020

RASCAL UPDATE

Rascal came home minus 30 teeth.   He will need soft food for ten days and will feel so much better.  
 I got everyone settled and headed out for a bit.  I wanted to see the bay.
 We live about 15 minutes from the ocean but the bay is special.
I needed to have quiet and listen to the water.  We watched the sun set over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and then headed home.  It was good to take a break.  
This morning, rascal let me pick him up to carry him outside 🥰. He will go to his foster home near me today and I’ll get updates.  We will follow his progress and I’ll let you know how he does. 😀

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

You go Rascal. This is special, you just needed someone who looked into your eyes and saw your pain and your need for love.

LadyJicky said...

His mouth must have given him so much pain Linda...... I think that is why he let you hold him -- Rascal is a little happier now.

What a beautiful spot in the bay to just rest and breath.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES