Thursday, August 13, 2020

RASCAL MEETS DICKSON

Zoey, Rascal and I went to Toni’s house.
My house is pretty busy w dogs and grand dogs and grandkids.  I thought Rascal would do better in a less busy place.
He met Toni and saw Dickson “Peking” through the gate.
“Can I come in, too?”
“I really do want to meet you,” said Dickson.
Dickson adores his foster mom. He kept lifting his paw to her. It made my heart smile.  He adores her.
Rascal has been through a lot.  He could put on some weight. After all the mats and dirt were gone, he was a bit slim.
He looks afraid but he has made some progress.  I hope he can continue.   He hasn’t had an easy time.
Toni will keep me updated so I can let you know how he’s doing.  We don’t know if his issues could be age related or just from the neglect he went through.  Or both.
I hope we can bring trust and love back into his life.
Dickson said he would help. ❤️

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I think with Dickson's help ... and Toni's too.... Rascal will "come around" and be a happy and healthy boy.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES