Tuesday, August 4, 2020

THE STORM

Gizzy  and Lucy live in Georgia and a storm is coming up the coast.  Stay safe!!
 Lisa lives in Maryland.  She’s getting ready in case the winds get bad there.  I’ve put our chairs under our porch.  I don’t want them blowing out of the yard.
 Rocky helped his mom get the yard ready in case it comes their way.
 The skies in Virginia by the coast looked ominous.
 My friend Kristi lives in South Dakota.  I don’t think she will be effected. 🤣
 It’s so pretty there.   (Winter can be a bit cold though!)
 Paddington doesn’t seem worried.  He will just stay close.
 Piper is my buddy.  He sleeps touching me.  He’s brave if I’m close by.
 Paddington again— we will be okay.  The storm looks like it may go west of us, but that means our friends in Richmond may get hit w lots of rain and wind.
Granger has found his spot.  He’s not afraid.   Stay safe everyone!   Go away Isaias!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I hope the storm goes away from you all !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES