Friday, August 7, 2020

THANK YOU JOY

 Last night, the mail lady came to the door.  I was in for a sweet surprise.
 My friend, Joy, had made me a book.  Joy has made Creative Memories books for 25 years but I never thought I’d have one.  And one that was so special.
 I turned page after page and saw my little girl.
The one of her in the little baby crib brought such joy as I remembered that Clara wanted to be on our bed, not next to the bed. 🥰

I have met the most incredible people in rescue.  You have shown such love and a sense of belonging.  You encourage when things are rough.  You are cheering when we have success.  We are like a huge family.   Joy, thank you for these very precious gift. 💖

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

That was so lovely of Joy.

Lost Earring said...

What a wonderful sweet lady Joy is to send you such a beautiful and lasting memento from Clara's life.

Debi said...

So very sweet. There go those tears again. ❤ And me at work in my mask. XXOO

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES