Thursday, August 20, 2020

TINA-- FIVE YEARS!!

 About five years ago, I was asked to come see a dog at a shelter near me. 
 She was in such bad shape that she needed rescue-- no one would adopt her as she was. 
 I saw the underbite and big eyes-- and I was a goner.   And she kissed me! 
 Her skin was so bad.   I couldn't leave her.   Could you?
 I took her right to the vet, and then she went to Kay and Claretta to heal before she could be adopted.   She DID heal-- and well.... she wasn't really a Peke.  What she was... was super sweet!
 We thought she was 2-3 years old, but she was probably less than a year, and had been so neglected.  When she was healthy, they decided to adopt her.  She brought so much joy and life into their home.
 Her hair grew back and she led the pack on merry runs around the house and yard.  She was rejuvenating all the dogs! 
It's been five years-- and she still brings "daily bursts of joy" to her home.   She deserved all the love and medical care she was given.  She is the perfect little girl!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

My husband looked at this post and he said "that is not the same dog" ! LOL

Tina is just Beautiful !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES