Thursday, August 27, 2020

ZOEY AND MOLLY MAE

 Zoey will go to her new home in a few weeks.
 She is dreaming of  how wonderful it will be.
 I’m sure she will settle in quickly because she is so joyful.
 And she is going to have a new sister.
 Molly Mae is a sweet gentle soul.
 I’m sure her mom told her how sweet Zoey is.
 Zoey will be very missed here but I know how loved she will be so I can let her go.
I think Zoey needs a middle name, too.   💕. What do you think her middle name should be?  

3 comments:

Sandra Parker said...

Love. Zoey Love.

LadyJicky said...

Oh that is so lovely to read that Zoey will have a new furever home plus.... a cute sister!

Lost Earring said...

I think Marie would work well with Zoey. Zoey Marie is not difficult to say when she is being called.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES