Monday, August 10, 2020

FAREWELL SUGAR

Sugar came into Sherry's family several years ago. 
Her mom had passed away and Sugar needed a home.
Sherry was happy to take her in.
Sugar was a beautiful little girl.
She was older, but Sherry loves the seniors like I do.
Sugar had health problems for awhile.
Sherry wrote:   "The hardest part of having a pet is knowing when it's time to let them cross the Rainbow Bridge. It was time for my very sweet Sugar.
 She had a myriad of health issues which, due to her grade 6 heart murmur and her mammary gland cancer, we could not treat. Her neurological issues have worsened over the last few weeks.
She had come so far since I adopted her from the care of her foster mom and dad, Julie and Martin. My heart hurts as I write this, but I know that this is the right thing for her. Jennifer and I are incredibly sad as we love her so very much. She's been our independent, complicated little 'baby girl dog'.  Hug your pet today!!"
Run free now, sweet girl.   You have been loved so much.  ❤️💜

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a pretty girl Ms Sugar was and she will be so missed ... just look at her face.

Hugs to you all !!! XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES