Wednesday, September 23, 2020

AUTUMN HAS ARRIVED.

Autumn has arrived in Virginia.  I love when the leaves change.  We have a lot of trees, so it does mean a lot of raking.  That’s okay.  We usually put out over 100 bags of leaves each year.  At least. 
Cooler temperatures mean naps feel good. 
I put out colorful flags.. 
And wreaths.  We change decorative pillows and bring out the afghans.  
When the temperatures drop, some of the dogs need an extra layer.  I had to try the Love shirt on Zoey.
Granger loves naps any time of the year, but it's fun to snuggle and get warm with a friend.
Chumley is ready for fall-- his coat is a little longer and it will stay that way to keep him warm.  Of course, we have a LOT of sweaters and jackets here.

Penny is being silly and practicing her skeleton pose.   I know so many of you love to dress up your dogs, so share your pictures.  We still have over a month before Halloween, but it will be here before you know it!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I just love the way Americans use wreaths of leaves on their front doors and pumpkins on the steps when autumn starts up !!!

We do not do that here in Australia.

Well.... its spring here and one day is nice and warm and the next (like today) jumpers!!! Very cold winds . My poor weeping cherry has all the blossom petals blown off.

Lost Earring said...

Fall is really working hard to arrive here in Southwest Virginia but somehow the high 80s shows up, but not today, it's heat on and flannel dresses for me today because the 60s are not comfortable temps for me.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES