Friday, September 18, 2020

LULU BEA

In 2014, we received a request to take in 8 year old Lulu Bea. 
It was a truly sad story. The owner had lost just about everything in his life.  But, he wanted the best for Lulu. 
After we got her (her owner was so upset),  Lulu drooled for hours.  She and her dad were very bonded.  
I stayed in touch w the owner to assure him that Lulu was doing well later.  He needed to know that.  I didn’t keep Lulu in my home. She didn’t like me  😩. She was a mans dog.   (I may have reminded her of other people in her life.) 
We found her a new daddy!!  
Lulu is 14 now and she loves her home.  She adores her dad, Charlie.  And he adores her. 
They went to visit the horses recently and she was so good.   She is definitely a man’s Peke and it has been a perfect fit. We couldn’t fix her old life but we could find her a new one.  
Lulu Bea is loved and cherished.  Her life was saved and more love was found.  I was honored to be a small part of her journey. ❤️❤️
 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

My prayers for Lulu's first Dad is that he is content with life and having a much better time of it.

Lulu Bea's new life is wonderful and I do hope her old father knows this.
I cannot imagine how hard that must be to turn in your dog but luckly it was your rescue!!!

You are a beautiful Peke Lulu Bea and I just want to squeeze you!!!

Linda.... she sort of reminds me of my much loved and missed Moi Moi .

Unknown said...

Beautiful story with a happy ended. My Chance (who we lost last year) was a mans Peke too.

Lost Earring said...

What a beautiful story, love lost but someone who cared so much for the Peke that he made sure Lulu Bea did not suffer long term anxiety and abandonment.

I hope the original Papa found solace and recovered from his ill fortune.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES