Tuesday, April 6, 2021

GRANGER AND CARDBOARD BOXES

Granger.   What can I say.  He eats, sleeps and thinks about BOXES. 
Dreaming Grangerp?   BOXES. 
Sometimes, he will beg.  And then, it’s back to boxes. 
I know you’re there. 
Yes, we can see you.  
He always has to have a box out to climb into.  Why does he have this box obsession?? 
His mom (my daughter) decided to put the box in the recycle bin because it was pretty torn up. (Hmm. I wonder who did that.). 
Granger found it before it got to the garage.  
Granger, you really need a new obsession.  How about books?   Reading is fun!   Then again, they could end up like the boxes, torn and chewed.  I guess he should stick to cardboard 🤣. 

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

At least boxes are a cheap toy to keep Granger entertained!!
Wish my Grandkids were like him!!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES