Thursday, April 15, 2021

GRANGER-- A NEW HOBBY?

Granger is always getting ready for the next adventure.  He's pondering what it will be.
He tried to learn to drive on his trip.   I see sleepy eyes-- so I think that was a fail.
Taking over furniture--he's good at that, but he still wants more to do.
As you know, boxes are his favorite.
He makes windows and doors...
Now, he's ready for new adventures.   He's interested in spontaneous gardening.  Or are you attempting to excavate?
Do you want to try spelunking?  That's an exploration of caves for fun.  LOL   
Maybe he wanted to dabble in archeology.   How deep did you dig, Granger?   Maybe he wants to go into the mining business?  
Whatever he's doing, he sure is dirty!!   It may be time for a bath.  
And that's exactly what happened.  So, now he's clean, and begging for a treat.   I should say he's clean for NOW.   We know he's going to try finding treasures today.  I see another bath coming his way.  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh he looks beautiful after the bath!

Lost Earring said...

I love hearing and reading about Granger. He reminds me of my Patches who passed at age 14 years.

Patches was always up for a new adventure and it usually ended in a bath.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES