Wednesday, June 9, 2021

BG GOES TO THE BEACH.

Oh, to go to the beach.  I want to go.  To a little house where I can just sit. 
BG got to go.  I’m jealous. 
She could hear the waves.  
And it was wonderful.  
She had walks on the beach.  Just imagine listening to the waves and walking next to them.  A bit of heaven. 
There was a breeze.  She could feel it in her hair.  
And beauty was every where.  
BG was there almost a week.  She loved it. 
She was the only Peke who got to go.  The rest were home being cared for.  
I’m sure BG had so much to tell them when she got home. 
Oh what a great beach week she had.  🌊🥰

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

BG you are a lovely midnight peke and you got to go to the beach.... I have envy too Linda.
Its winter here and its So cold and there you are being a "beach bunny" on the sand! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES