Wednesday, June 16, 2021

DID YOU SAY DINNER?

At my house, when it’s meal time, they all perk up. 
Even if they’re napping while they guard the house. 
Sissy-Missy heard me.  
No, they don’t get nachos.  They don’t really get any people food.  They each have a dog food that I think is good for them.   I do add rice since it seems to settle their tummies. 
Barty runs to the gate.  He and Callie-Hound eat outside.  (That way, Barty just might use the yard after he’s finished 🤣.). The playpen is Sissy-Missy’s personal dining room since she had a special diet. 
I have a crib side that makes a great divider.  Minnie and Zoey are not speed eaters. 
Piper would love to help the others. 
Piper and Paddington eat together (their own bowls of course).  They won’t get into each other’s food. 
Bogie would love to help others.   We have this routine down.  With multiple dogs, you have to have a pattern they know.   And one I know!  🤣.  Do you have a routine for multiple dogs?  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I have only one dog now but when I had two ( Moi Moi and Coco) one ate in the garage and the other inside as Coco had a special diet.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES