Thursday, June 24, 2021

TUK TUK IS COMING 😳

Tuk Tuk has been w my daughter.  
But, he and Granger are coming to visit. 
Is that sign for me!? 🀦‍♀️   I’m being congratulated that he’s coming?   
Granger will love if it rains here.  He LOVES mud.  Great! 😩
Tuk Tuk knows that going out means a treat.  So he just randomly asks to go out.  But, he will run out and back in.  No, Tuk Tuk.  You have to pee to get a treat. 
Seriously? 
He also seems to know when he has something that he isn’t supposed to have.  Off he goes. 
Granger was in his tent and Tuk Tuk helped to make it collapse.  Granger was just resting in it.  
Granger survived. 
What am I going to do with you Tuk Tuk.   You or Paddington will be in the dining room.  You know how Paddington feels about you.   It will be an interesting time.  πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ˜©
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Tuk Tuk .... you remind me of my Yum Yum so much and you seem to be very naughty too.

I can see him in that mud with Granger Linda!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES