Friday, October 15, 2021

BELLA AND SIMON — FIVE YEARS

Five years ago, we were asked to help a sweet pair of dogs.  
Simon and Bella were just 5 years old. 
And they just celebrated their 10th birthday
They were adopted together and I still remember the first moment their new mom saw them.   It showed the whole reason I do rescue.   Many of us who foster have had those sweet moments of introducing someone to their new Pekingese.  
They love their home even if Simon does get a surprise bath after he rolls in deer poop. 🤣
They keep an eye out on their yard to see when more deer arrive.   Don’t roll in it! 
They both just had their autumn grooming done.  
You can tell them apart.  Simon has his left eye. 
Bella has her right eye. 
Missing an eye doesn’t bother them at all.   
I know they had a treat for being so good.  
Seeing my former foster dogs is such a treat!!  Happy Autumn! 

🍁🎃
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh they look so sweet and clean after the grooming.

I hope the deer are saying away!

Lost Earring said...

Oh my word, they are adorable. This is testimony of the great work of Potomac Pekingese Rescue.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES