Monday, October 4, 2021

DOLLY WELCOMES AUTUMN

Dolly came to us in early March.  She was in a shelter near me.  She had a bit of an attitude, so they asked if rescue could help.  If they only knew that MOST Pekes have a bit of an attitude.  :-)

We had an applicant who loved dogs with personality.   They were perfect for Dolly.

She took a while to adjust but she did and now she LOVES her new home.
She lives in the mountain area of Virginia and the leaves are beginning to fall.  Soon, there will be red and oranges and yellow leaves all over.  
She's all set to watch the season come into full color.   I hope she sends more pictures of it all.  Since I live near the coast, we don't get as much color as the mountains.   I'm so glad Dolly came to rescue-- and found her perfect home.  💜
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Dolly you have a lovely home now and if you lived near me...... its Spring! lol

Lost Earring said...

Oh she certainly is a dolly.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES