Saturday, October 16, 2021

RUNNING INTO FRIENDS AT THE VET :-)

I was at the vet on Thursday.   And guess who I ran into.  
Little Trixie was there!
Yep, my hair is pulled back and I have sweats on.   My casual look LOL.  
I had Zoey there for bloodwork, and Trixie and her foster mom came in. 
Are you sharing secrets, Trixie?   Zoey is leaning in to hear.    
Oh wait.  Zoey can't hear.    Trixie has gained a little weight.  She still has multiple meals a day and she is eating well.   
Her brother, Princeton, is glad to have a new friend there.  He missed his brother Clarence.  Now he has a "sister."   (I'm sure Trixie won't leave her foster home.  They're in love.)
Off for home-- two happy Pekes. Two "very different in size" Peke friends.  They're adorable!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

One never knows who you will meet when out and about !

Lost Earring said...

You look very fashionable in your sweats. Bless the Trixie family. I love happy stories like this.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES