Wednesday, October 27, 2021

SOPHIE IS READY FOR HALLOWEEN

Sophie is ready for Halloween.  She's dressing up as a little beautiful diva.

Sophie came into rescue in 2015.   A shelter contacted me and I got her.
She was a tiny one at 9 pounds and she was blind.   But, she LOVED to be held.
One of her eyes never formed and the other had a detached retina-- probably from birth or very young.  That didn't stop her future mom from visiting with us and falling in love with her.  
She has always been given the most incredible care.
She has some age issues, like bladder incontinence.   She wears a color coordinated diaper.  She may be older but she's still fashionable.  
Sophie is an older girl.  We thought she was younger when she came into rescue, but it is really hard to tell sometimes.   
She visited her groomer, who put a web bandana on her and orange fluffies in her hair.  (Is that a word?  I don't know, but it fits.)   Sophie is such a sweet girl.   I love keeping up with my former foster dogs!  💜

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Sophie is ready and I am too.

I have some sweets for anyone who knocks on the door ..... Halloween is not that popular here but I can get some trick or treaters some years so .... like Sophie I am prepared too.

Mind you .... my hair is not lovely like hers :(

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES