Thursday, October 21, 2021

KENOBI—FEELING BETTER.

Kenobi is loving his food.  It’s a stew type food and I always start my new foster dogs on it.  It’s great for sensitive tummies.  I added some chicken to his and zapped it in the microwave to heat it up. 
He is sporting a sweater now.  He has a very short trim (all those mats are gone) and he needs an extra layer. 
He doesn’t know why he can’t be out of the office.  It’s because he’s coughing so he can’t be with anyone else yet. He’s on antibiotics and he has cough medicine. 
I bought him a plushy donut bed.  It’s easy on his joints. 
He seems to be feeling better.  He’s not falling down as much. 
He loves being held and when I carry him, his tail is wagging against me.   I think it’s amazing because he just met me on Saturday and spent two days in the vet.   They loved him there. 
Night time means a final walk outside, then a snack is with him if he wants something during the night. 
Kenobi is 13-14 we were told.  My guess is on the upper side.  He is stiff but his joints are loosening up as we wander slowly around the yard.  He deserves a home to finish his life in.   Email or message us if you’re interested in adopting him. 💙.  www.Potomacpekes.org.  Go to on-line links to see our application to adopt this sweet old man. 
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh how I wish Kenobi will find a loving home to finish out his days.

He is a super sweet old boy!

OK .... doing my Adoption Dance for Kenobi right now !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES