Tuesday, October 5, 2021

ROMEY

Romey-aka Romeo-- was one of the Bristol 18 back in 2010.   
I'm not sure I've done a blog on him alone before.   I'm not sure why!
I remember meeting him when the 18 dogs came in.   All of us gathered in Richmond to bathe, and clean ears, and trim paws and shave some.   They had come from a horrific situation.
But, they were beautiful inside.  Romey was one of them.  
His coloring is so beautiful.
He was adopted by a family in Richmond and has had a wonderful life since then.
He was recently diagnosed with cancer.   But, his mom and her vet came up with a plan to treat him.
He went through all the treatments and was given a clean bill of health!
He's a senior now, but he has more years to come.  I'm amazed at the treatments that can be done now that were not available many years ago.   
I think Romey is ready for autumn weather now.   And many seasons after that.   Tell your mom to give you a hug from me, Romey!!   You're a beautiful boy!
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

And Romey .... a big old hug from the Aussie's too.



A special happy day for you too Linda XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES