Friday, August 19, 2022

BRUCE BEING ADOPTED

 

Bruce— his name makes me smile.

He came into rescue the end of July.  
He had a dental and then had a small mass removed. E collars.  😩
He started getting a neck rash so off with the e collar.  
Bruce was timid at first but he became so sweet.   

He’s definitely a people person.  

He wanted to be friends w Zoey.  🤣. She wasn’t a fan.  
“You’re back.”  

Bruce is so wonderful.   I could keep him.  But, in rescue, you let go.  Sneaky Wu passed away last month, and his mom is adopting Bruce.   His full name will be Brucee Wu.  And he will be loved.  That’s what we want. 
I’ll miss him.   It’s part of the cycle of rescue.   Get them.  Help them.  Say goodbye to them.   I know his new mom will keep me updated.  
I’ll miss you Bruce.   It’s been an absolutely joy to help you.   You can visit us anytime. ❤️  I’ll always love you 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so happy Brucee Wu is adopted ..... he is one lovely Peke!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES