Monday, August 22, 2022

WELCOME HENRIETTA HOPE

I met Joe and Sonia yesterday.  They had picked up this little girl in Richmond.  
We looked at all the name suggestions and they were all awesome.  We chose Henrietta Hope.   She came from Henrico county-hence the Henrietta name.  And we added Hope because we have hope for her.  Hope that we can give her a better life. 
Henrietta was found as a stray.   Very matted.  And her right front leg is bad— either broken at some point or born bad.   I’m not sure we can repair it.  The end of her leg folds over so she is walking on the top of her leg.  
Lil Man’s mom and dad met me w Henrietta so I was able to see him, too.  
He sat w us while we ate barbeque at Pierces Barbeque in Williamsburg.  Great food!   He sure wanted some.  
Henrietta is very sweet.  Amazing because she can’t be very comfortable.  
She was w me on the ride to my house. She fell sound asleep.  We see the vet today and I’ll update you as we know more.   

Welcome to rescue Henrietta Hope. You are already loved by many. 🥰
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so glad you have this pretty little one.
Oh she must be so sore walking that way on that leg!
Lets hope the Vet has some great ideas to make her better!!!

Linda..... I have sent you a email with my address .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES