Thursday, August 11, 2022

GRANGER—WHERE ARE YOU?

I have to count dogs since we have extra this week.   Granger went out w the gang, but I didn’t see him come in.  Or did he really go out??
I called him.  He can hear but that doesn’t mean he will come.  He wasn’t  in the front hallway. 
Not in the kitchen bed. 
Not in the laundry room.  
He wasn’t in the family room.   
I had searched the yard, behind bushes, under the porch.  And then he began to rain.  And thunder.  He had to be inside. 
So, I shook the treat jar.  I heard a rustle.  And out from the ottoman popped Granger.  He was under there the whole time!   My heart can stop beating so fast. 
Meanwhile, Tuk Tuk was on the couch.  Playing w a ball. 
And suddenly his ball rolled down the ramp.   He was mesmerized and then he ran after it.   
Would he do it again?   Yep.  He did.  
I guess after the drama of finding Granger, Tuk Tuk decided I needed to be entertained.  🤣. And I was!  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh its just terrible when you think you have lost them!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES