Saturday, August 27, 2022

HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY

Yesterday was National Dog Day.   And what was I doing?  Working with my new computer, and getting frustrated, setting up new passwords-- which meant my iphone had to be updated with all the new passwords.   My eyes were crossing, and I thought I wasn't going to be able to get into my blog :-(.  But, my husband saved the day!!    YAY!   
So, today, you are going to see a lot of happy dogs.   Not a lot of writing-- just happy dogs!!   
Enjoy!!
Catherine 
Paddington!
China  Doll and Machi
Daisy and my friend Emily
My niece's dog Cody
Oreo-- available to adopt   https://www.potomacpekes.org/onlineapplicationadopt.htm
My Callie-- not a Peke LOL
Bad Pad-- 

Gidget  
My Piper!
Lil Man
Tuk Tuk
Louie and Lady
My Barty

Henrietta Hope
Eddie
Zoey
Brucee
Barty
Granger
Diamond. https://www.potomacpekes.org/onlineapplicationadopt.htm

HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY (A DAY LATE) 
Post your dog in the comments to celebrate. ❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy National Dog Day to you all at Must Love Pekes!

love from the Aussies xxx

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES